Nothing can match the comforting sweetness and classic taste of organic honey. Used through out the centuries, mankind’s oldest sweetner turns everything it touches into something special.
- Package Date : 23rd July 2018
- Best Before : July 2021
- Organic, Natural & Local Honey is thick, rich & delicious
- Antiseptic & digestive properties
- Loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Spread on toasts, cakes and even rotis
- It is also used for baking and cooking purposes
- Use as a natural sweetener over sugar
- Applied as antiseptic over cuts, wounds and burns
- Use for treating sore throat and cough
Babies younger than 1 year old should not be given honey. Honey may contain Clostridium Botulinum spores (carried by bees), that can cause infant botulism- a rare but serious disease that affects the nervous system of young babies (under one year of age).