It is used in the treatment of acne/pimples.
Salicylic Acid is a keratolytic medication. It treats pimples (acne) by penetrating into the skin and killing acne-causing bacteria. It additionally reduces oil production in the skin, replenishes acne-prone skin, and it also keeps your pores open.
Allantoin is a skin protectant which works as a moisturizer and relieves minor skin irritations.
Skin irritation, Hypersensitivity, Dry skin, Erythema (skin redness)
- Salicylic Acid helps in the treatment and prevention of acne.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose, and genitals. In case of accidental contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- It makes your skin sensitive towards sunlight. Use protective measures like sunscreen or wear protective clothing.
- Inform your doctor if you notice unusual dryness, redness and peeling of the skin.
- Do not apply to open wounds or irritated skin.
- You may have to use it for a long time before your acne starts to improve. Be patient and keep using it every day.